Posts Tagged ‘Chassis’
Our own Phil and Jeremy Gerber sat down with C10 Talk last week to discuss how the Roadster Shop came to be, the industry and the new SPEC series chassis. Huge thanks to C10 Talk for having us on!
100% bolt on chassis for your 1st Gen Camaro with no cutting or floor mods for $9,895!
Roadster Shop is proud to announce a new award to be presented at each Goodguys Rod & Custom Association show this year: The Roadster Shop Style and Engineering award.
One award will be presented at each show on the calendar with a Grand Finalist being awarded a FREE ROADSTER SHOP CHASSIS at the end of the show year.
Candidates will be selected from all the vehicles being displayed at each show. The criteria? A vehicle that embodies the style, execution and innovation we strive for in each of our own builds. We will be looking at every level of build. High end and lowbrow.
Event dates for the award as follows:
- MARCH 13-15, 2015 - 6th SPRING NATIONALS WestWorld of Scottsdale – Scottsdale, AZ
- MARCH 20-22, 2015 th SPRING LONE STAR NATIONALS Texas Motor Speedway – Fort Worth, TX
- MARCH 28 & 29, 2015 33rd ALL AMERICAN GET-TOGETHER Alameda County Fairgrounds – Pleasanton, CA
- APRIL 10-12, 2015 15th MEGUIAR DEL MAR NATIONALS Del Mar Fairgrounds – Del Mar, CA
- APRIL 17-19, 2015 1st NORTH CAROLINA NATIONALS North Carolina State Fairgrounds – Raleigh, NC
- APRIL 24-26, 2015 2nd FLORIDA NATIONALS Osceola Heritage Park – Kissimmee, FL
- MAY 15-17, 2015 10th NASHVILLE NATIONALS LP Field – Nashville, TN
- MAY 30 & 31, 2015 22nd SUMMER GET-TOGETHER Alameda County Fairgrounds – Pleasanton, CA
- JUNE 5-7, 2015 2nd INDY NATIONALS Indiana State Fairgrounds – Indianapolis, IN
- JUNE 12-14, 2015 23rd GRUNDY WORLDWIDE INSURANCE EAST COAST NATIONALS Eastern States Exposition – West Springfield, MA
- JULY 3-5, 2015 24th HEARTLAND NATIONALS Iowa State Fairgrounds – Des Moines, IA
- JULY 10-12, 2015 18th PPG NATIONALS Ohio Expo Center – Columbus, OH
- SEPTEMBER 11-13, 2015 18th COLORADO NATIONALS The Ranch Events Complex – Loveland, CO
- SEPTEMBER 18-20, 2015 4th NOSTALGIA NATIONALS Beech Bend Raceway Park – Bowling Green, KY
- OCTOBER 2-4, 2015 23rd LONE STAR NATIONALS Texas Motor Speedway – Fort Worth, TX
- OCTOBER 23-25, 2015 22nd SOUTHEASTERN NATIONALS Charlotte Motor Speedway – Concord, NC
- NOVEMBER 14 & 15, 2015 26th AUTUMN GET-TOGETHER Alameda County Fairgrounds – Pleasanton, CA
- NOVEMBER 20-22, 2015 ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ 18th SOUTHWEST NATIONALS WestWorld of Scottsdale – Scottsdale, AZ
A look into the partnership between Penske Racing Shocks and the Roadster Shop to develop a specific coilover shock for the FAST TRACK Suspension.
An in depth look at the Roadster Shop’s 1958-64 Fast Track Impala chassis.
Roadster Shop has teamed up with Penske Racing Shocks to continue to elevate their FAST TRACK line of performance suspension and complete chassis.ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ All FAST TRACK suspension systems and complete chassis will now exclusively feature custom valved Penske Racing Shocks as standard equipment.ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂPenske has long been the bench mark for high performance shock absorbers.ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ Instead of using a product that compares themselves to the best, we wanted to use the best in an effort to continue to bring our customers the highest quality and highest performance product out there,ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ said Phil Gerber V.P. of Marketing for the Roadster Shop.
Aaron Lambert, Director of Competition, Penske Racing Shocks addedÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ “We are very proud to be working with Phil & Jeremy Gerber and everyone at The Roadster Shop. They build extremely high quality suspensions, and it is a perfect fit to have Penske Shocks board. We feel the best chassis, and the best shock absorbersÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ on the market make an unmatched feel and quality that can’t be duplicated anywhere else.”
The base shock on all FAST TRACK components will be a non adjustable coil over shock that has been custom valved to the focusing on ride quality and performance handling.ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ Upgrades are available to double adjustable as well as double and triple adjustable remote reservoir shocks for those who are looking for the pinnacle of tunability and performance.
Penske Racing shocks is the industry leader in custom built high, performance shocks absorber technology.ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ Penske has been providing custom shock absorbers to all forms of racing for over 20 years. PenskeÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂs products have won a multitude of races and national and international championships in multiple racing series, including NASCAR, Forumla 1, Indy Car, Grand Am DP, American LeMans Series, and many more.ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ They are proud to be 100 percent designed, manufactured, and hand built in the USA.
Penske Racing Shocks is located in Reading, PA and was formed in 1988 when the need for a higher performing shock absorber was identified by the Penske Racing Indy Car team. The firm now boasts 30 employees at its main headquarters and provides support to competitors in every level and discipline of motorsports worldwide. Penske Racing Shocks prides itself on providing unmatched customer support along with the best products and innovation that allow the firm to enjoy a loyal customer base in all levels of professional motorsport and beyond.
Our rails are not ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂbentÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ or forced into these wonderful shapes. They are not just miter cut box sections. Each rail is made of 4 patterns: top, bottom, left and right, cut to itÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂs unique profile, hand assembled in a dedicated fixture and welded in the final shape needed. This ensures that the metal profile is not stretched, weakened or wrinkled which creates fatigue and can lead to component failure.