Archive for the ‘Shows’ Category
Last week during SEMA, the Hot Rod Industry Alliance (HRIA subcommittee) held their annual Awards Reception to honor a number of individuals and companies that have contributed to the street rodding industry and hobby. The event, the second largest banquet during SEMA week, brought together rod companies, builders, promoters and media for a grand evening to celebrate the industry – and to raise money.
The HRIA presented several awards throughout the evening including their new Hall of Fame inductees. Goodguys, the NSRA and ISCA also present special awards throughout the evening. Roadster Shop was honored to receive the ‘Business of the Year’ award.
Roadster shop was honored to receive both a Goodguys Rod & Custom Association ‘Gold’ Award for ‘Inferno’ at the The SEMA Show as well as a Mothers Shine ‘Top Ten’ finalist award!
Be sure to check out the build gallery for ‘Inferno’ HERE
Marc’s slick ’65 Mustang ‘Vapor’ picked up a Ford Design Special Recognition Award for ‘Outstanding Achievement in Design’
Check out the full build gallery for Vapor HERE
Roadster Shop booth #31309 – Click HERE for show floor map.
HRIA booth #23395 – Click HERE for show floor map.
Atech booth #23613, Click HERE for show floor map.
EATON booth # 22943 – Click HERE for show floor map
Roadster Shop is proud to announce a new award to be presented at each Goodguys Rod & Custom Association show this year: The Roadster Shop Style and Engineering award.
One award will be presented at each show on the calendar with a Grand Finalist being awarded a FREE ROADSTER SHOP CHASSIS at the end of the show year.
Candidates will be selected from all the vehicles being displayed at each show. The criteria? A vehicle that embodies the style, execution and innovation we strive for in each of our own builds. We will be looking at every level of build. High end and lowbrow.
Event dates for the award as follows:
- MARCH 13-15, 2015 - 6th SPRING NATIONALS WestWorld of Scottsdale – Scottsdale, AZ
- MARCH 20-22, 2015 th SPRING LONE STAR NATIONALS Texas Motor Speedway – Fort Worth, TX
- MARCH 28 & 29, 2015 33rd ALL AMERICAN GET-TOGETHER Alameda County Fairgrounds – Pleasanton, CA
- APRIL 10-12, 2015 15th MEGUIAR DEL MAR NATIONALS Del Mar Fairgrounds – Del Mar, CA
- APRIL 17-19, 2015 1st NORTH CAROLINA NATIONALS North Carolina State Fairgrounds – Raleigh, NC
- APRIL 24-26, 2015 2nd FLORIDA NATIONALS Osceola Heritage Park – Kissimmee, FL
- MAY 15-17, 2015 10th NASHVILLE NATIONALS LP Field – Nashville, TN
- MAY 30 & 31, 2015 22nd SUMMER GET-TOGETHER Alameda County Fairgrounds – Pleasanton, CA
- JUNE 5-7, 2015 2nd INDY NATIONALS Indiana State Fairgrounds – Indianapolis, IN
- JUNE 12-14, 2015 23rd GRUNDY WORLDWIDE INSURANCE EAST COAST NATIONALS Eastern States Exposition – West Springfield, MA
- JULY 3-5, 2015 24th HEARTLAND NATIONALS Iowa State Fairgrounds – Des Moines, IA
- JULY 10-12, 2015 18th PPG NATIONALS Ohio Expo Center – Columbus, OH
- SEPTEMBER 11-13, 2015 18th COLORADO NATIONALS The Ranch Events Complex – Loveland, CO
- SEPTEMBER 18-20, 2015 4th NOSTALGIA NATIONALS Beech Bend Raceway Park – Bowling Green, KY
- OCTOBER 2-4, 2015 23rd LONE STAR NATIONALS Texas Motor Speedway – Fort Worth, TX
- OCTOBER 23-25, 2015 22nd SOUTHEASTERN NATIONALS Charlotte Motor Speedway – Concord, NC
- NOVEMBER 14 & 15, 2015 26th AUTUMN GET-TOGETHER Alameda County Fairgrounds – Pleasanton, CA
- NOVEMBER 20-22, 2015 ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ 18th SOUTHWEST NATIONALS WestWorld of Scottsdale – Scottsdale, AZ
We are proud to announce the ‘Deuce Flyer’ 1932 Ford has been nominated as a ‘Great 8’ finalist at the 2015 Detroit Autorama.
See the full build gallery HERE