American Speed Company team has funneled their design, engineering and manufacturing experience to create a new concept: the Speed33. Based upon the 1933 Ford roadster, the Speed33¢ applies American Speed Company’s design talents to the same sound principles of style and quality that made the original ‘33 a success with rodders with a key benefit: more room!
The Speed33 is equipped with structural components that are tied to high-quality body panel stampings that stay true to the original design, and features a number of firsts in the industry, including the first modern, fully-integrated convertible top in a 33; the first full substructure design for maximum body rigidity; the first integrated windshield stanchion and windshield frame; as well as the first body design to compensate for both high-boy and full-fendered treatment.
While it honors tradition, the Speed33 is equipped with subtle improvements throughout that lead to ease of build, use and driving experience. The body is fitted with a stainless steel windshield frame and stanchions, as well as the convenience of power side windows, and is topped with a contemporary OEM-spec convertible top assembly that stows completely away under a hard tonneau when not in use. Top up or top down, this body is a real beauty!
– Heavy 18 gauge steel for the best results
– Functioning side glass and full cabin water sealing
– Full technical development utilizing OEM development tools
– Assembled with OEM tolerance maintenance on professional assembly fixtures
– Design and construction improvements over other market available products
– E-coating corrosion protection package offered
To get started on your personal project quote, give us a call at (847) 949-7637