Archive for March, 2011
The Roadster Shop has developed the Fast Track Chassis System for 1967-69 Chevy Camaro. Much consideration has been taken on every Roadster Shop Chassis.
Lowest ride height and most aggressive stance in the industry
Full frame that greatly improves strength and rigidity over the factory unibody.
4.25ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂx2.5ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂmain frame rails provide superior strength, lowest profile,and minimal floor modification.
Retains the stock floor and gas tank.
Utilizes stock body mounts, bumper mounts, and core support mounts for easy installation.
Optimal wheel and Tire fitment with a 10ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ wide front wheel and 295 series tire.
Designed to run a 345 series tire and 12ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ wide rear wheel when the body is mini tubbed.
Center crossmember and mid brace designed to accommodate 3ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ exhaust.
The Roadster Shop has developed the Fast Track Chassis System for 1970-82 Chevy Camaro. This is the only complete chassis system on the market for the 2nd Gen Camaro that utilizes the stock body mount locations along with the factory core support and bumper mounts, giving you accurate assessment for body on chassis fitment and alignment.
- Full frame design for maximum structural rigidity
- Exclusive frame rails designed to maximize head room and interior space by allowing for a drop floor.
- Frame rails follow the factory trunk floor.
- Utilizes stock bumper mounts, core support mount and front body mounts
- Stock or after market fuel tanks can be used.
- Front frame rails designed to accommodate factory fender to cowl mounting point.
- Lowest ride height available for 2nd generation Camaro.
- Optimal front wheel and Tire fitment 295 tire on a 10ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ wheel easily fits
- Designed to run a 345 series rear tire or 12ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ wide wheel with mini tub